Planned by Dr. David; Executed by Tip Top Travel and Service Co. Ltd
This private luxury tour begins in Hua Hin and takes you to the most exciting attractions in southern Thailand – the lovely Ao Manao bay featuring the shy and cute langur monkeys, Kao Sok National Park and Cheow Lann lake – one of the most beautiful lakes in the world, Phang Na Bay & James Bond island, Krabi area and its numerous attractions (Koh Hong island, the 4 islands cruise, the famous Railay beach, the emerald pool and more).
The tour plan provides a wide variety of fun outdoor activities, with a stunning natural setting that surrounds you throughout – elephant track, amazing rafting, snorkeling, kayak and canoes, ATV field trips and more – all the fun and action take place in the beautiful scenery of southern Thailand. You can also combine and enjoy Krabi’s excellent zip lines (for an additional cost)
♦ The extensive luxury tour includes a day tour to Hua Hin. Enjoy the free choice from a wide variety of our day tour plans in the area, including an optional visit to Vana Nava – the newest, most innovative water park in Thailand – among many other activities.
Concluding the tour: can take place at Ao Nang Beach, in Krabi city (the airport) or at other locations in the south such as Khao Lak or Phuket. You can also finish the tour at Don Sak, where you will find the boat pier to the islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.
TIME OF THE YEAR: Held throughout the year, yet requires pre-order, so book your tour a sufficient time in advance.
TOUR TIMELINE FOR EACH DAY: The estimated departure time to begin the daily activity is 8:30 AM; the estimated time to conclude it is 5:30 PM or later – if evening activities are included in the daily tour plan. ** The luxury tour is private and as such, is carried out in your pace, so the timeline is rather flexible (however, please make sure to coordinate it with us in advance).
The luxury private tour includes a fully equipped VIP van, manned by professional drivers, Accommodation is provided in 5-star hotels (where such exist) or in the best hotels/resorts available along the tour route, delicious lunches in hand-picked restaurants and free choice from their menus, including a free supply of soft-drinks and fruit- shakes. Experienced tour guides which were carefully chosen by us, personal supervision and daily accompaniment by yours truly. Tiptop Travelers will also receive special offers and discounts for exceptional, high quality hotels across Bangkok and in various resort sites. In addition, we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand, for any assistance, guidance and direction they may need.
This luxury tour is completely private and its route is tentative – you can customize every component of the tour plan to better suit your needs and wishes, and create the ultimate extensive tour – tailor made just for you!
Day 1: Departure
The first day of the tour starts off with a free choice from our excellent day-tours to Hua Hin, which will offer you various local activities and attractions, such as ATV tours, an animal rescue farm, going up to visit a unique cave and even Vana Nava – the most innovative water park in Asia.
Lodging will be available in a beach resort in one of the peaceful, pastoral resort towns, south of Hua Hin.
To pick your day tour in Hua Hin region -> click here
It is time to head south, so lay back in the comfortable seat of the van, as we head for a short tour in Prachuap Khiri Khan city – the capital of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. Next, we will continue in a fun, little Tuk-tuk ride to the beautiful Ao Manao Bay, where we will meet the shy, yet lovely langur monkeys, while enjoying the delightful bay landscape (located in the Thai Air-Force base). We will continue our journey to the south, and possibly – if the time allows – visit one of the most beautiful temples in Thailand, overlooking a spectacular view of local shores. On our way, we will stop for lunch, coffee breaks, ice cream and snacks, and visit fruit markets that are scattered along our route. Next, we will head towards our accommodation destination – the city of Surat Thani, the gate to southern Thailand and the closest location to the spectacular Cheow Lan lake which we will visit the next day.
** In the evening, you can follow our guide to a new, trendy shopping center with lots of shops, restaurants, coffee shops etc. and dine there.
**The tour price does not include dinner costs
The entire day will be dedicated to the beautiful Cheow Lan lake in Khao Sok National Park – one of the most stunning lakes in the entire world!! A private boat will take us for a cruise to explore the lake and the breathtaking landscape that surround it. Later, we will go on a short track through the national park to explore it by foot and finish it on a motor bamboo-raft with a local tour guide, equipped with much-needed lighting for a magical tour to a stalactite cave. We will enjoy lunch in a fabulous floating resort on the lake, where fun slides will be available, leading straight into the water. As we conclude the activity, our van will be waiting for us, ready to take us to a lovely resort in the park, where we will spend the night.
** Dinner will be available at the resort, but you can also take the van instead, and go out, led by the tour guide, to the nearby village, where you will find an authentic Thai restaurant and even a great pizza place (dinners are not included in the tour cost).
This day will be dedicated to Khao Sok National Park, where various outdoor activities await us, entailing hours of fun and excitement in a lovely natural setting. We will start our day by sailing in a canoe cruise, where an experienced sailor will do the rowing, so you can lay back and fully enjoy the natural beauty and serene scenery that surrounds you. Then, we will head to a nearby natural reserve where you can either take an elephant ride or go on an ATV field-trip, which will be followed by today’s highlight – the best white-water rafting available in Thailand. A short, customized rafting route will be available to kids older than 5 years, and a slightly longer route will be available for 10-year-olds and above. Another option features a special, extreme slide which was set on site. It will take you (brave ones) flying right into the small lake. Finally, we will drive to Ao Nang beach in Krabi, where we will check in to one of the best hotels in the area
♦ Feel free to enjoy a free night out in Ao Nang, with its various restaurants, shops, massage parlors etc.
This day will be all about Phang Nga Bay, its spectacular landscape, and the famous James Bond island. Phang Nga is a marvelous, natural region which strikes the eye and captures every traveler’s attention with its unique appearance. It is graced by scattered islands, impressive cliffs, mysterious caves and Mangrove forests; it features chalk cliffs in various shapes, sticking out sharply from the green emerald water which gives the bay its beautiful, unique appearance. A private boat will take you for a lovely cruise in the spectacular setting, heading towards the famous James Bond island. On our way, we will enjoy kayak sailing to the nearby caves (don’t you worry– an experienced sailor will row for you) followed by a visit to Ko Panyee island and the Muslim village built on poles, where many surprises await – including a soccer field.
** During the daily timeline, you can combine and enjoy Krabi’s excellent ziplines (for an additional cost). Lodging will take place at the same hotel as the previous night.
Day 6: Return
This day definitely marks one of the highlights of your entire visit to Thailand – as it celebrates the beauty of the most spectacular islands and shores in the country (yes, the ones you always see in all the postcards and brochures of southern Thailand). These natural gems include Koh Hong, the pearl of Andaman Islands, the famous, lovely Railay beach, along with various other shores and islands (Poda, Tap and other islands which grace the ocean). As expected from a luxury private tour – we will indulge you with a private speedboat, which will be available at your disposal during the entire day. We are not just talking about comfort and style here, but also providing you with high-sailing-speed, so you can spend more time in the beautiful islands and fully enjoy the wonderful beaches.
A word of advice: It provides various attractions and activities, so I highly recommend you to add an extra day of fun, leisure, and nature, combining the fabulous emerald pool, the hot waterfalls (nature’s jacuzzi) and kayaking in the fjords, surrounded by the beautiful landscape of Tha Lane area.
Concluding the tour: you can end the tour at Ao Nang Beach, in Krabi city (the airport) or at other locations in the south such as Khao Lak or Phuket. You can also finish the tour at Don Sak, where you will find the boat pier to the islands of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan.
- 2 ADULTS – 84,370 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- 3 ADULTS – 65,780 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- 4 ADULTS – 56,430 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- 5 ADULTS – 50,820 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- 6 ADULTS – 47,080 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- 7 ADULTS – 44,440 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- 8 ADULTS – 42,432 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- 9 ADULTS – 40,865 BAHT (PER PERSON)
- A representative of Tiptop-Travel Private Family Adventure Tours will welcome you immediately as you land in Bangkok, and assist you in the first couple of minutes, following your arrival
- A personal meeting with us will be held in Bangkok prior to the extensive tour; We will provide you with assistance and guidance in every matter
- We equip our travelers with all they need for the tour (free, no charge) – big towels, waterproof bags for the cruises, rain coats, first aid kits and more.
- Personal supervision and guidance by me throughout the entire tour – we are happy to lend our travelers cellular phones so they can keep in touch with me throughout their entire visit to Thailand.
- Personal assistance provided by us throughout your entire visit to Thailand – from the minute you land until the moment you take off on your way back home.
- Opportunity to receive various bonuses designed exclusively for our travelers, such as special offers and discounts in excellent hotels, assistance in transportation and additional advantages.
A professional driver and VIP van
- All of Tip-Top Travel’s private luxury tours are carried out in a VIP van, for your comfort, ease, and pleasure.
- The VIP van – a 9-seat vehicle, where each traveler’s seat is wide, comfortable and adjustable. The innovative vehicle is well equipped with advanced audio and video (LCD) systems, which allow you to watch movies during the ride.
- We recommend bringing your favorite movies from home, and particularly kids’ shows/films.
- Cold water and moist towels (available in the van)
- A professional driver
- 5 star hotels (where such exist) and the best resorts available in each area
Tour-guide and Activities
- Certified, English speaking tour-guide (good English level; certificate of the Tourism Authority of Thailand), personally handpicked by yours truly
- All the activities that are detailed in the tour plan, including ATV field-trips **excluding zipline in Krabi
- Admission fees to all the sites, national parks, and reserves in the tour plan including Vana Nava – the best and newest water park in Thailand (if you choose a day-tour through Hua Hin which includes the water park)
- Private boats for all cruising activities including a private speedboat for a full day in Krabi ** excluding the cruising and snorkeling day in Chumphon area
Breakfast And Lunch
- Breakfast in every day of the tour (included in the high quality hotels and resorts along the tour route)
- Lunch in every day of the tour (carefully picked restaurants and free choice from their menus including fish and sea-food, soft drinks and fruit-shakes. Excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Dinners are not included in the tour price, but if you’d like, our lovely tour guide will be happy to take you (in the comfortable van) to a recommended local restaurant, and assist you in choosing your dish